If you want to play YouTube with the screen off on your Android device, you can follow these simple steps:
- Open the YouTube app on your Android device.
- Play the video that you want to listen to with the screen off.
- Once the video is playing, press the home button to exit the YouTube app.
- Pull down the notification shade on your device to access the quick settings menu.
- Tap on the “Play” button in the media control section of the quick settings menu.
- The audio from the YouTube video will now continue to play in the background, even if you turn off the screen.
Note: This method only works if you have a YouTube Premium subscription. If you don’t have a subscription, you can use third-party apps that allow you to play YouTube
download youtubeHow do I listen to YouTube with my Android screen off?how to get youtube to play with screen offHow to play youtube with screen off androidTop 6 Ways to Play YouTube Video With Screen Off on AndroidWhat app can I use to play YouTube with screen off Android?youtubeyoutube videoyoutube.com.bd
Leave a comment